In today's blog post, I'm going to talk about a new product Maybelline released here in Asia, (I'm not sure if it's released in US yet) and it's the Baby Lips Candy Wow.
I got excited when I saw this product on Watsons. There were many varietes of this product but the one that stood out to me was 'Peach', just because the packaging was pink. This costs for about PHP 179.00.
Product Description:
A Baby Lips first – your favourite lip balm now comes in candy‑inspired colour and a new retractable crayon format! Hydrate your lips with the help of vitamin E plus get a glossy candy colour at the same time.
Why You'll Love It
• Vitamin E helps hydrate and glide on smoothly.
• Sheer pop of colour with a glossy shine and a yummy candy flavour.
• Sheer pop of colour with a glossy shine and a yummy candy flavour.
For Best Results
Apply in the centre of your upper lip to the outer edges, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip. Can be worn under lip colour.
In the picture above, you can see that despite of the packaging, you only get about that much of the product.
Swatch:
What I like about this lip balm-crayon is that it glides on very smoothly, it does the job, and it's more pigmented than the normal Baby Lips. What I didn't really like was the color that I chose. I only bought one, which is 'Peach' and it is more in the pink side. I think that it made me look pale. Oh, how I wish I bought something that was more on the red side. Well, it was my fault anyways, but it is still a great product!



No comments:
Post a Comment